Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
We also accept submissions from Humanities Students pursuing UG/PG/or other high-level degrees.
Any topic related to Core legal issues or Socio-Legal, Socio-Political issues.
[The publication process takes 7-14 working days after the submission of manuscript.]
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, Font size should be 12 and Heading should be 14, Line spacing should be 1.5. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Bluebook 20th Edition should be followed as a citation style in manuscripts. [Download Here]
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of four authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Legal Spectrum Journal.
The LSJ invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals, and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (3000-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be up to 100-300 words only.
(All the manuscripts must be accompanied by abstracts in it with 5 keywords, manuscripts submitted without abstract will be rejected.)
All the submissions submitted for publication to Legal Spectrum Journal must be plagiarism-free. We use Turnitin software to do the plagiarism check in the papers. So, it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
Manuscripts that contain plagiarism more than 10% will be rejected.
[Note: Legal Spectrum Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue]
 This is to hereby declare that the articles or any content published on our journal “Legal Spectrum Journal” is for general educational purposes only. If it is to be found by any readers for the violation of any laws respective to the countries there should not be any legal action against Legal Spectrum Journal nor any of the authors of this journal.
 Articles or any content published in our journal does not intend to hurt the sentiments of any Religion, Race, Caste, Creed, Sexuality, Gender, etc.
 Legal Spectrum Journal reserves the right to delete the article/paper if it harms religious sentiments, defames anyone in any aspect, hurts the sentiments of different caste, sexuality, gender, etc.
All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Paper submission(category*)’ along with a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author, unpublished and not anywhere under consideration for publication.
Download Declaration form here
In case you are unable to find/download the declaration form, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Category – Short/Long Articles, Case Comments, Research Papers, Book Reviews.
All the submissions must be accompanied by a separate Cover Letter/Document containing Author’s details such as Name, Affiliations/Institution/University, E-Mail, Contact, Academic Year. These details should nowhere be mentioned in manuscript(s) submitted by the author(s).
- Reviewing Fee is only applicable if the manuscript has been selected for publication.
- Reviewing Fees Include Turnitin Report, Editing Fees, Proofreading fees, etc.
- Single Author – 400 Rupees
- Co-Authorship (2 authors) – 700 Rupees
- Co-Authorship (3 authors) – 1100 Rupees
Every author who has successfully published his/her manuscript with our journal will receive an E-Certificate after the publication.